Well today is the day where you’ll learn how to make money from Google – How to make money online through advertising. There are so many guides which are just long in the tooth and you end up reading forever to learn how to make a buck (if you put some effort in you’ll earn a lot more than a buck:), so I’ll just cut to the chance and tell you how its done, alternatively you can view our video tutorial:
[box type=”bio”] First thing you need to know is that there are tons of advertising remuneration programs online – which one to choose – simple – Google[/box]
- So to get started you need to signup for a Google Account (if you don’t know how to do this, please dont go further ?
- There are two ways to make money from online from Google: – From Google Adsense (advertisements displayed on your website or blog)
- From YouTube (just in case you didn’t know, Google owns YouTube) – These are those annoying ads you see when you’re watching a video on YouTube
- So if you’re planning on making videos and posting those on YouTube to make money, you don’t need to own a website or a blog, but if you’re planning on using AdSense you will need a place to display your ads.
**You own a website or a blog **
- Once registered, Google will ask you to create an Ad and then place the code on your website
- After Google has verified your advertisement and that it is working with the website which you specified, your account will be enabled
- You can then create ads and copy the code to your blogging platform or static coded html website (please don’t tell me you’re still using this ?
You don’t own a website or blog
- With YouTube its just as simple to monetize your ads, but you will need to associate your AdSense account with your YouTube account
- You have to explicitly give YouTube permission to monetize a particular video which you upload – You can do this by clicking on actions -> Monetize
A few things to ensure
- DO NOT CLICK ON YOUR OWN ADS – We warned you – if you do this you’ll lose your account
- DO NOT ENCOURAGE OTHERS TO CLICK ON YOUR OWN ADS – This is against Google policies
- DO NOT USE BACKGROUND MUSIC WHICH YOU DON’T OWN OR HAVE A LICENSE FOR (only applies to YouTube ads)
If you need any advise, please feel free to comment, ask questions, share your opinion!