Telkom LTE is a great product, but in our experience we have noticed that a fair amount of time taken to reach a website is accounted for by slow DNS resolution. What has significantly improved the time taken to reach websites is by changing the DNS to use Google’s public DNS servers:

8.8.8.8 8.8.4.4

We are running a Pfsense proxy server and it was simply a matter of overriding the DNS servers handed to each machine over DHCP. In short, we changed the DNS addresses on Pfsense. If you are not running a proxy server, you will have to set the DNS servers on each host, or on your DHCP node on the network.